How to get permission
- First, run OpenRCT2 and join any multiplayer game and terminate the game. If there is no any servers, run your own server just a moment and turn off.
Please remember what was your client name. I will call the name ClientName in this page.
- Move to directory below by your OS:
- under XP: (My Documents)\OpenRCT2\keys
- Vista/7/8/10: C:\Users\
- Check there are two files like the image below. (Image is taken in Windows 10)
- ClientName-(40 alphanumeric characters).pubkey
The blue part, (40 alphanumeric characters) is called User hash value
- Check that file is generated properly, then Upload *.pubkey extension file (including User hash value) in the form below.
You need to sign in to get a permission
You need to sign up as a TELKLAND member or sign-in as Google account to get a multiplayer permission.
It is hard to sign up to my site since you can't understand korean, so I recommend to sign-in as Google account.